Now a days our total air is filled with the pollution which are harming the daily lives of the peoples. We need to take care of our skin to keep it hygiene and nourishes and for this we need an ingredient to use to keep our skin fresh. Soap is one of the most important things to get our skin fresh and beautiful. They have all the required ingredient which is require for our body skin. While choosing the soap we need to take care of the qualities like below:
- It should be free from harmful Ingredients.
- For Moisturization, Soap must have the Fatty matter grade.
- Soap should contain the ingredients like: Moisturizing oil, Olive oil, coconut oil for the better moisturization.
- PH scale of the soap must be balanced to avoid dryness.
- It should be germ protection and nourishing ingredients like Olive oil and Coconut oil for dry skin and Tea tree oil and turmeric.
- Besides soaps there are a lot of washing products are available in the market but the first preference of the people is soap with good PH scale.
Best Soap brands in India
Lifebouy is the product of one of the best brand Unilever which is already famous for the natural things. Lifebuoy is one of the best hygiene soap brand in India and other 60 countries.
It was introduced by Lever Brothers in 1895 in the United Kingdom and we never forget the Slogan “Lifebuoy hai jahan Tandurusti hai waha” . It is the germ protection and ability to remove the germs which tends us to stay germfree from far away from infections.
Why we should choose Lifebouy:
- It helps us to far away from skin infections like: boils, acne, rash etc. It contains Tea tree oils & Aloe/Honey & turmeric which prevent the infections.
- It instantly kills 99.99% germs & bacteria.
- You can use it many times over your day.
- It is useful for all type of skin and it’s recommended by WHO and help us to prevent Coronavirus spread.
- Easily available on all the sites.
“Maa Maane Dettol ka dhula”you can understand what we want to say. Dettol is the most trustable brand in India. This slogan contains emotions and trust. This soap is recommended by IMA (Indian Medical Association). It is a germ protection brand which helps us to free from every infections. It is manufactured by Reckitt Benckiser in 1876 in United Kingdom. It helps in maintaining personal hygiene and controlling the spread of illnesses.
It keep our skin smooth and soft and contains 80% natural ingredients to keep our skip healthy.
Why we should choose Dettol:
- This soap contains aloe Vera scent, naturally derived ingredients.
- It is useful for all types of skin and does not contain any harmful chemicals like: TCC and Triclosan.
- It cleanses the skin gently and keeps it hygiene and moisturize.
- The main ingredient of this soap is Chloroxylenol and α-Terpineol.
Dove is the product of most trustable brand Unilever. It started in 1957 in US with the revolutionary new beauty cleansing bar. “Everyday Moisture is the key to beautiful skin”
This tagline always inspire us to use this product, as it is full of milk and help us to deep moisturize the skin. After applying this, you skin become so smooth and soft as you didn’t imagine earlier. The desire of women is the first preference for Dove.
Why we should choose Dove:
- Dove always believe in the real beauty of women which is unique.
- It deep moisturizes the skin and helpful for men, women and babies as well.
- It is full of milk and retains your all oil from your skip which helps us to cleanness the skin.
- It helps to keep the skin tone safe from the tanning.
- It suits on all type of skin but good effect on dry Skin.
“Khush rho Khushaal rho” This slogan contains a lot of emotions in the life, Himalaya is here to take care of skin which makes us full confident. Himalaya’s neem and Turmeric soap blend together all the goodness of Neem, Tumeric and Lemon. It contains 100% natural ingredients to restore the body’s water content. This brand was founded in 1930 by Mr. M. Manal. It is free from harmful chemicals and is gentle on the skin.
Why we should choose Himalaya:
- This is a grade 1 soap with a TFM value of 76%.
- It relieves dryness and soothes itchiness, irritation, and redness
- This soap keeps the skin healthy and refreshed naturally.
- This soap has turmeric rhizome oil that has antibacterial action on the skin
- It can be used on the body and face as well
- The neem extracts nourish the skin and keep it protected from harmful germs.
MamaEarth is the best natural soap in India, It’s all ingredient are natural which keeps our skin healthy. It gently cleanses, moisturizes and nourishes delicate skin of newly born babies and kids. It is toxic free and free from the harmful chemicals like: SLS, SLE silicones, paraben, synthetic perfume and colors.
Why we should use Mamaearth
- The PH of this soap which is 5.5 which is really great and it is not harsh.
- The natural ingredients which is present on MamaEarth is Goat milk which help to delicate and moisturize the skin.
- It helps to avoid dryness, itchiness, eczema prone skin.
- Balanced PH helps us to get the skin smooth and toned.
Pears was first produced in 1807 by Andrew Pears in London. It is the first transparent soap which is prepared by the unique process of Molding. It is produced by Unilever.
Pears Pure and Gentle Soap Bar help you achieve a visible golden glow on your skin. This soap is enriched with 98% pure glycerin and natural oils.“Pure and Gentle”is the tagline slogan of Pears which helps us to understand how the skin should be pure
Why we should use Pears:
- It gently moisturizes your skin to keep it smooth.
- The mild fragrance and soft harder quality of this soap to pamper the skin from harmful germs.
- It is test by Dermatologist.
- It is full of Glycerin and Natural oils.
- It is unisex soap and suits on all type of skin.
“Prakrati ka Aashirwad” This is the most popular slogan of Patanjali and trusts us it is 100% true. Patanjali always uses the Ayurvedic ingredients such as turmeric, neem, Multani soil, sandalwood. These ayurvedic products keep our skin harm free and toxic free which helps us to keep our skin smooth and soft. This soap is free of all the toxic chemicals.
Why we should use Patanjali:
- This is full of bio activities of precious herbs which help to improve the skin glow.
- It is useful for all types of skin.
- It helps to remove oil from the skin and keep it nourishes and moisturize.
- It helps us to remove dirt, sebum, sweat and darkness of skin.
Biotique is the Indian Natural brand and full of natural ingredients. It helps the body to keep hygiene and nourish. Biotique is founded in 1992 by Vinita Jain. It is specially formulated from potent plants and essentials oils based. All the ayurvedic ingredients are used in Biotique products. It is chemical free brand. It is more perfect for oily skin and can be used for dry skin as well, As it doesn’t make skin more dry. It is a purifying soap which clears all your dirts and make your skin so glowing.
Why we use Biotique:
- It is prepared by using all the ayurvedic ingredients.
- It is free from all toxic chemicals and help us to get the skin smooth and soft.
- It is made up of almond, margosa, and coconut oils, mixed with turmeric and wild turmeric, to gently wash away body impurities
- It doesn’t effect the skin’s natural PH.
- It Clears skin well without making the skin too dry or heavy.
Khadi is one of the top brand in India. It is the mixture of Natural and modern products. It is made up of lavender, almond, neem and fruits. These ingredients are the best for skin which deep nourishes and moisturize the skin. This product helps us to hygiene the body. It has the quality like Anti-ageing, germ protection, moisturizing etc.
Why we should use Khadi:
- Khadi makes the skin smooth and soft.
- It is a pH neutral soap and does not hamper the skin’s moisture balance
- This bathing bar produces a mild and creamy foam that reduces dryness
- Continuous use of this bathing bar makes the skin visibly soft and glowing
- The almond milk in this soap nourishes the skin to make it youthful
Related searches on Google
– best natural soap in india
– top 10 soap brands in india
– indian origin soap brands
– bath soap list in india
– indian soap brands list made in india
– premium soap brands in india
– best fragrance soap in india